Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 7th- Last day in Dublin

Trinity University


Trinity Campus

Visited the Book of Kells inside Trinity!
It looks nice out, but it was snowing all day!

Erik and I at the bar with our bartender Larry           
 
  

Going to be a short blog tonight.  We went to Trinity College today and toured the campus along with visiting the sacred Book of Kells.  I met my cousin Bernadette who attended Trinity and was also a professor there.  Later that night we went to a play called "Arrah-Na-Poque" at the Abbey Theatre.  We then headed downtown to the Temple Bar where we enjoyed a live band at a true Irish bar.   

4 comments:

  1. Alex, you look so happy! Just don't think about doing grad school at Trinity...I'd miss you too much!

    Connor says, "Don't drink beer!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great. I really enjoy reading about your daily excursions. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. Continue to have a wonderful time and update us every day. We miss you. Take care. Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! Download skype already so we can webcam.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are old and are having technical difficulties. We have tried, I sent you an invitation to Skype, I guess it didn't work. I'll see if Dylan can help.

    ReplyDelete